The City of Georgetown is soliciting quotes for the following:
Professional Drone Videography Services
Professional Drone Videography Services are needed to film between 8-10 locations around the city. From the content, photographer will compose a 1 minute video to be used as a banner for the
City’s website. All film/content/video must be released for unrestricted use by the city.
Ben Cooper Park
The Howard Center
Harbor Club’s Covered Bridge and the bay
White house on the marsh in Willowbank, and the park
Tidelands Health and Presbyterian Church
Carroll Campbell Boat Landing
City Hall and the corridor
Oak canopies that may be near by
Please note the Event Schedule below. Dates and deadlines are firm unless revised by the City.
EVENT SCHEDULE DATE TIME EST (LOCAL TIME)
1. Request for Quote (RFQ) issued Wednesday, August 4, 2021
2. Deadline for questions – emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org Monday, August 9 , 2021 2:00 pm
3. Deadline for answer(s) Tuesday, August 10, 2021 5:00 pm
4. Quote due – emailed to: purchasing @georgetownsc.gov Monday, August 16, 2021 On or before 2:00 pm
5. Anticipated date of completion (tentative) September 30, 2021
Email quote to: email@example.com on or before the aforementioned deadline.
Important – The City assumes no responsibility for technological failure for emailed quotes. It is
the sole responsibility of the offeror to confirm that their email was received before the
aforementioned deadline, by contacting the purchasing agent via telephone number, 843.545.4043,
within 2 hours.
Late quotes will neither be accepted nor considered.