WATER SHUT DOWN ON JULY 7, 2021, FROM 8 AM TO 6 PM
Georgetown, SC, July 1, 2021 – The City of Georgetown announced that due to a utility conflict between the new 42” storm drain that SCDOT is replacing and the existing 10” water line at the intersection of Front and Queen streets, there is a need to relocate the City’s water line below the storm drain.
This work will require a water supply shut down on Wednesday, July 7, 2021, from 8 AM until 6 PM at the following locations:
1. Front Street between Queen Street and Saint James Street
2. Queen Street from Front Street to the Harborkwalk Marina
3. Cannon Street from Front Street to Harbor
4. Saint James Street from Front Street to Harbor
5. Georgetown Times building and O’Donnell Law Firm building